Re: Re: Windows front end
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6250] Re: [mg6247] Re: [mg6238] Windows front end
- From: qmak at pipeline.com (Mitchell A. Kaplan)
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 01:29:04 -0500
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Murray, >I'm using 3.0 under Windows 95 as I write this. The standard Windows >Ctrl-C, Ctrl-X, and Ctrl-V work there exactly as expected. Gee, you learn something new everyday! I had always been using ctrl-insert and shift-insert for copy and paste. Believe it or not, I did not know that ctrl-c and ctrl-v were standard windows shortcuts!! Thanks -- wonder how much other stuff I don't know (don't answer that!). >I'm not sure what "standard Windows" handling means here. Correct, >Shift-end does not select the end of a line in Mathematica 3.0, but I >don't recall it working in other Win 95 programs either. Of course, >maybe I never tried! >-- > Murray Eisenberg Internet: murray at math.umass.edu > Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W) > University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H) > Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801