Fractal Plane Filling Curves

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9640] Fractal Plane Filling Curves
  • From: Kushner <maxnco at asan.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 19:49:48 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to experiment with fractals using Mathematica. I am researching
plane filling curves (motions actually). I need to see whether the
function systems I create will fill a squre plane region when iterated
repeatedly. I also would like to calculate their fractal dimensino, but
I think I can already do that fairly easily. What is difficult is
finding out how I can give an initiator and a generator and have
Mathematica carry out a couple steps to give me an idea of what it
looks like. Any suggestions as to how to do this or other programs to
use would be appreciated.
Max