Re: Fractal Plane Filling Curves

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9678] Re: [mg9640] Fractal Plane Filling Curves
  • From: Robert Pratt <rpratt at math.unc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:31:15 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Stan Wagon's book, Mathematica in Action, includes several examples of
ways to generate space-filling curves and fractals with Mathematica.

Rob Pratt
Department of Mathematics
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill CB# 3250, 331 Phillips
Hall
Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3250

rpratt at math.unc.edu

http://www.math.unc.edu/Grads/rpratt/