Random Order of a Set of Numbers

HELP PLEASE...

I'm a math moron looking for a formula to compute the following problem:
I need to generate a random list of the numbers 1-36, 33 times.  The
idea being to replicate the drawing 0f the numbers 1-36 from a hat 33
times.

Any assistance is appreciated.  Give your buddies a laugh by posting
directly.

Thank you...