number formatting

Hello!

I know there are many ways to format numbers.   I am trying to do
something simple but I can not figure out what is happening.....

If anyone can shed some light on my fumblings I would really appreciate
it!

I am trying to print a cell that has a number displayed with 2 decimal
places.  Could you please help me with what I am doing wrong?

a=SetAccuracy[6,3]

6.00

6.00

Print[a]

6.00

The above works.  Then why doesn't the following.....?

CellPrint[Cell[TextData[{"This is a test ",a}], "Text"]]

This is a test 6.

Why doesn't the cell print the number with 2 decimal places?

Thanks!

Tom