Re: How to learn formatting options

On 16 Jan 1998, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> I promise I'll fight to be the first in line to buy a (good) book on the
> 3.0 front end!

One book you may want to consider is the _Beginner's Guide to
Mathematica Version 3_ by Jerry Glynn and Theodore Gray.  A description
of this book can be found at URL:

	http://store.wolfram.com/view/ISBN0521622026

and a complete table of contents can be found at URL:

	http://www.mathware.com/html/body_beginner_s_guide.htm

The CD-ROM edition is comprised of notebooks that integrate seamlessly
with the Mathematica help browser, so you can think of it as an
extension to the Mathematica book.

It contains a substantial information about the front end, including an
exhaustive list of Front End commands, an explanation of Style Sheets,
and a chapter called "How do I use that darn Option Inspector anyway?"

This might be something you guys have been looking for?

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh@wolfram.com Wolfram