How do I make my own pallettes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg17124] How do I make my own pallettes
- From: Voyager_2 at cable.A2000.nl (Jeffrey A. Soesbergen)
- Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:35:15 -0400
- Organization: A2000 Kabeltelevisie en Telecommunicatie
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I make my own pallettes in Mathematica? For example, I want a button containing the actions <<Algebra` and InequalitySolve` Everytime I have to type this, but I want to make a button of it, but how must I do this? Anyone can help? Thanks, J.