Pasting EPS Images

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21193] Pasting EPS Images
  • From: Roger Jones <rmj at slac.stanford.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:24:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

RE: Cutting and Pasting Images on a Windows NT System

I am having problems pasting an EPS image from Mathematica to
Framemaker.
When I paste it into Framemaker it is no longer scalable as Windows
converts it
into a bitmap image.  Is there a way to cut and paste directly and
maintain the
EPS image?  (I am aware of the method of writing the image to a file:
"Display["afile",Graphics,"EPS"], but it is not a convenient method as I
having
many images process).

When I used my NeXT machine this was not a problem, as all images
remained
EPS no matter where they were cut out of and pasted.

Any help on this matter will be very much appreciated!

-Roger Jones