Re: how to spin a ScatterPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22408] Re: how to spin a ScatterPlot3D
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:39:57 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

you may try MathGL3d to spin you point clouds.

http://phong.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~kuska/mview3d.html

The 2.2 version has no lasso function but the 3.0 beta version
will have a movable 3d cursor that may help you to find the coordinates
of a certain point. Contact me if you need a copy of the 3.0beta that
is still in development.

Regards
  Jens