Re: Saving the whole workspace...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29791] Re: Saving the whole workspace...
  • From: Mike Yukish <may106 at psu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:25:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a laptop, and it allows me to save the the entire contents of RAM to
the hard drive, shut down, and start back up from wence I came. It's a Dell
laptop running Win NT.. There's probably similar software for the desktops.

Do a search on the complete phrase "suspend to disk", "drivers", and
possibly "hibernate"