Re: Mathematica to PowerPoint
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29170] Re: Mathematica to PowerPoint
- From: adam_jurhs at xontech.com (atjurhs)
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 04:15:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Bob, I've always done this by converting the objects into either MetaFiles or Bitmaps. Under the Copy As Tab you'll find these selections. Then you can import them directly to PPT. But then again, I'm only using Mathematica 3.0 maybe 4.0 has a better way???