Re: Differential eqn. with interpolated coeficients

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29230] Re: Differential eqn. with interpolated coeficients
  • From: Daniel Arteaga <darteaga at ffn.ub.es>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:24:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have discovered what happens. Mathematica is able to solve the
differential equation with interpolated coeffitients only if you specify
initial conditions, (y[0]==a,y'[0]==b), but not if more general boundary
conditions are specified. However, I have reespecified my problem with
initial conditions, so that now everithing works fine.

Thank you for your help,

Daniel Arteaga