Double-spaced text within cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29224] Double-spaced text within cell
  • From: DivineSAAM at aol.com (Oscar.A.Linares, M.D., Ph.D.)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 04:21:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I searched the archives for "double-spaced text" and found no search
match. There is no 'button' or 'menu-item' in mathematica that allows
changing the spacing of text to double spaced within cells.

I would be most grateful if one of you Mathematica Gurus would let me
know how I can get double-spaced text within Mathematica cells.

Many Thanks,

Oscar
The University of Michigan Geriatrics Center
Ann Arbor, MI