Re: Double-spaced text within cell

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29238] Re: [mg29224] Double-spaced text within cell
  • From: jmt <jmt at agat.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:24:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Select your cell, and open the Option Inspector, set it to Selection, go to
LineSpacing.
Adjust your double spaced text either with "multiply" or "add" (it mostly
depends on the font you are using).

If necessary, create a new style in your document style sheet, and apply to
the style the preceeding technique.