Re: MathML

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29311] Re: [mg29303] MathML
  • From: Jacqueline Zizi <jazi at ihes.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:10:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

  I don't know very well about Windows machine and W3C's Amaya browser,

but what I can tell is that with a Macintosh things are about alright.

I noticed some little problems with the 4.0 release but if things are
not too complicated (as table mixing text and graphics) or long, it
works.  At the MathML 1 st conference in last october we could work with

MathML and PC Windows machine. So under Windows it should work as well.

May be try another browser?

When you have done save as mathML, you are prompt to give a name to the

generated file. Suppose your file is file or file.nb then you can give

the name: file.mml. Then use for example Netscape or Internet Explorer

to read in the file.mml generated by Mathematica should work.

Jacqueline Zizi

Le mardi 12 juin 2001, =E0 10:18, Stephen P Luttrell a =E9crit :