movie question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29471] movie question
  • From: "Michael Probst" <michael.probst at tirol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:56:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, Experts !

When I animate a function (for example, Sin[t x] with t being 'time') using
Animate or ShowAnimation, I get a series of plots. Then I have to click on
the cell bracket in order to hide all but the first plot *. When I want to
play
the movie, I can select this group of cells and use CTL-Y to play the movie.
I have a small educational project where the student changes the function
and
creates a movie from it.
Is there a way to avoid having to do step * ?
It would be somewhat nicer if the single frames were hidden from the user
and the movie would start right away !

Thanks !
Michael