Mathematica and Powerpoint

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29476] Mathematica and Powerpoint
  • From: "Barry D. Jacobson" <bdjacobs at bellatlantic.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:56:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi:

I am new to Mathematica, and want to import a simple session into
Powerpoint. Could someone tell me the easiest way to do this. When I
type into a notebook, and then select the lines I need, a menu comes up
with choices like copy as: plain text, formatted text, latex, html,
metafile, etc. Formatted text doesn't even show up in Powerpoint. The
plain text has all kinds of additional characters. The HTML doesn't seem
to show up either, when selecting and pasting from within Explorer to
Powerpoint. Metafile works, but imports as an image which can't be
edited as text.

Is there any standard procedure in use?

Thanks,

Barry Jacobson