Re: Mathematica and Powerpoint

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29562] Re: Mathematica and Powerpoint
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:42:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Barry Jacobson wanted to use content from Mathematica for a presentation.
Members of the newsgroup suggested he use the Mathematice presentation mode
and Gary McClelland explained how to do this.  In case you are not aware
Mathematica allows you to change the nuances of how things are displayed in
this "presentation mode" or any other mode.  If you want to change the font
size, margin width, background color, or anything else let us know and the
group can probably show you how to get the desired result.

On the other hand if you really want to use Powerpoint for your presentation
we can probably find a way to convert your notebook to a format Powerpoint
can use.  Actually I don't know how to off the top of my head, but I could
probably figure it out.

Cheers,
Ted Ersek
    Download Mathematica tips, tricks from