mathlink help needed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30874] mathlink help needed
  • From: fang <fang at squid.jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone,

I was given a Mathematica notebook to solve a complicated equation of
state.

I would like to call some user-defined functions in this notebook from
my own C-program.  The functions are in a general form of

func(real variable_1, real variable_2, real array).  The calculated
values are returned in the array.

I would like to send one command from my C-program via MathLink to run
the notebook once in order to initialize all the constant variables and
function definitions.  Then I would like to call the user-defined
functions in a do-loop with my updated inputs and sift the returned
array for calculated values.

I would appreciate if anyone can send me a template that will do a
similar job.

Thanks in advance.

Fang