Mathlink help needed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30987] Mathlink help needed
  • From: fang <fang at squid.jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 04:19:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I posted a help-needed message earlier on Mathlink.  I did not see any
replies on my questions.  So here I simplify my question.

1) How do I call a user-defined functions in a Mathematica notebook from
a C-program via Mathlink?

2) How can I envoke "evaluate notebook" from my C-program so I can get
initial values assigned?

I am very green on Mathematica and Mathlink, so any help is appreciated.

Fang