Re: Mathematica as a word processor
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30980] Re: Mathematica as a word processor
- From: guillerm at aida.usal.es (Guillermo Sanchez)
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 04:18:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I suggest that you download Publicon from: http://www.wolfram.com/products/publicon/ It has many palette. I think you won't any book. Also Publicon it is free! "Andre Giroux" <giroux at dms.umontreal.ca> wrote in message news:<9ouhj9$1af$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Hello all. > What is a good reference book for someone who is just beginning to use > Mathematica as a word processor ? I am a college professor and wish to write > Lecture Notes as a Notebook so that students can use them actively if they > wish. And I am a bit perplexed by all those options and menu items. > Thanks.