Re: Package problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34826] Re: Package problem
  • From: lamontgra at yahoo.com (Graham)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 05:21:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

David
Thanks I think I'm getting there but I still not clear about some
things:

 > Graham,
> >
> > The package starts :
> > BeginPackage["Roulette`BallSim1`"]
> >

> So far, so good. Now create a folder named Roulette in the
> AddOns\ExtraPackages folder. Put your package notebook there. Your package
> notebook should have the name BallSim1.nb. Make all of the statements in
> your notebook separate cells as far as possible. And make them
> Initialization cells. When you save your notebook choose to create an
> AutoSavePackage.

How do I do this ?
Sometimes Mathematica asks " Do you want to create an AutoSavePackage ?"
But sometimes not. How can I force this ?

When I try Save->Special->Package:
It says its saving as *.m but then saves as *.nb and asks to overwrite
the notebook I'm using!

This will create the BallSim1.m package file and each time

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net