Re: How to read in the output of another nb file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33087] Re: How to read in the output of another nb file?
- From: Albert Retey <albert.retey at visualanalysis.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:51:56 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Visual Analysis AG
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, > > sorry my question maybe too easy.:-) > I can use Save to store an expression or a variable into a file, > and use !!filename to display the restored results in a new nb file. > But they are only be displayed and not read into memory indeed. > My question is how to read the results of another nb file into memory > so that I can use it as a local variables. Have a look at the documentation of Get and maybe also Put could be usefull... good luck, and check out the HelpBrowser it can be quite usefull and much faster than this newsgroup... Albert