Re: How to read in the output of another nb file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33067] Re: How to read in the output of another nb file?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:51:09 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, what does Get ? and why the on-line help for save has a link to Get ? xx = Integrate[Sin[x]/x, x]; Save["test.m", xx] and Get["test.m"] Regards Jens Qiang Liu wrote: > > sorry my question maybe too easy.:-) > I can use Save to store an expression or a variable into a file, > and use !!filename to display the restored results in a new nb file. > But they are only be displayed and not read into memory indeed. > My question is how to read the results of another nb file into memory > so that I can use it as a local variables.