Mathematica GUI builder ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33189] Mathematica GUI builder ?
- From: Justus Heimann <Heimann at ism.tu-berlin.de>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:23:41 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, We're frequently using Mathematica to code several different type of programs, more or less big ones. The notebook thereby is used for all kind of graphical (diagram) output and flow control. But we would like to build an own GUI around our Mathematica applications, e.g. like Motif, TK etc.. Is there any (free and easily understandable) GUI toolkit available for Mathematica ? Many thanks in advance! Justus