Animation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33251] Animation
  • From: "Juan Erfá" <erfa11 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:08:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, is there a way to stop the graphics in an animation, when the picture
comes to the end?

Once you have click the cell, the pictures are showing  in fast sequence,
and when the last draw is show, then all star again at the beginning.

If you stop the animation, then you are back in the first picture.

I am asking is there is something we can do to stop the sequences of the
draws when arrives to the last picture, and remain there. Then, you can
click again if you want to see it again.

Another thing: What?s wrong here?

In[23]:=Product[1 + 1/n, {n, Infinity}]
Out[23]=Infinity

In[24]:=Product[(1 + 1/n)^2, {n, Infinity}]
Out[24]=1
(It?s must be also Infinity. I am using M-4.1)

Regards
Juan