Re: Windows loosing focus

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33284] Re: [mg33268] Windows loosing focus
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:14:56 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

There must be something very wrong. I hadn't thought about this before, but
both windows - the menu and the notebook - have to be active all the time.
Of course if you have two notebooks open, then only one of them is active,
but the menu window is always active. Even with long calculations, when the
"Running..." title is showing in the notebook, both are active. I hate to
say this, but have you thought of reinstalling Mathematica?

Tomas Garza
Mexico City