Vector Diagrams

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33451] Vector Diagrams
  • From: Yas <y.tesiram at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:28:27 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,
Can someone point me the right direction on how to go about drawing
vector diagrams in Mathematica or if it can be done at all. I would like
to draw several vectors in a sphere. Specifically I want the xy plane as
a shaded ellipse and the three axes, originating from the centre of the
ellipse with the z-axis vertical along the page and y-axis, horizontally
along the page. In this frame I then want to draw vectors from the
origin to various points within this sphere.
Thanks
Yas