Re: Vector Diagrams

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33471] Re: Vector Diagrams
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kmccann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 04:06:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

There is no 3D equivalent of Arrow; however, I have written a small routine
called Vector3D[{x1,y1,z1},{x2,y2,z2},HeadLength] that draws a line and an
inverted cone for the head of the vector. It works, but I usually have to
fiddle with the size of the cone through HeadLength to make it look right.
If you would like, I will send it to you.

Kevin

news:a7cspe$i17$1 at smc.vnet.net...