Pick up coordinates along different contours.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43382] Pick up coordinates along different contours.
  • From: jl_03824 at yahoo.com (Jun Lin)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:05:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I plot a couple of 2D contours by using ContourPlot. Now, I want to
pick up the coordinate of each point along each contour for next step
calculation purposes. I appreciate with your any suggestion of how to
get the coordinates of each point along a specific contour (suppose
two contours have been created).

Jun