Re: Re: Cursors in graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39598] Re: [mg39578] Re: Cursors in graphics
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:57:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Same with Windows. Select the plot by clicking anywhere inside it, and then
press and hold down Ctrl. The cursor changes to cross hair and the
coordinates will appear at the bottom of the window on the left hand side. A
very useful illustration of this appears in the present issue of The
Mathematica Ezine http://omegaconsultinggroup.com/Services/ezv2i02.nb

Tomas Garza
Mexico City