Re: GUIKit - ScrollPane Tables within Wizard

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53078] Re: GUIKit - ScrollPane Tables within Wizard
  • From: paulw at cwgsy.net
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:58:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I thought i would add that, in addition to the above, we cannot create
the table in the "items"->_opts field of the table (which i can get to
work) because the list is generated by a text file that is read into
the wizard. If the "items"-> _opts field was used it is my
understanding that this is used when the wizard is started, and so the
text file would not exist at that point and therefore there would be no
data. Also, some portion of the data can be edited (such as names) on
other tabs within the page, again making the ability to dynamically
alter the content of the table necessary.