Display a Multilayer Perceptron

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59186] Display a Multilayer Perceptron
  • From: Bruce Colletti <vze269bv at verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 01:04:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Although I can build the following, is there a dedicated Combinatorica command that easily does so?

I have a 3-layer digraph:  Top layer #1 has 2 nodes, Middle layer #2 has 3,  Bottom layer #3 has 4.  Each Layer k node is connected to each Layer (k+1) node alone.

What Combinatorica command builds this graph?  I can do so either using CompleteKPartiteGraph (deleting unwanted arcs), or using Graph (locating nodal x-y coordinates and then specifying edges).  Am hoping there's an easier way.

Thanks.

Bruce