Re: Grassmann variables using NonCommutativeMultiply

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg59851] Re: Grassmann variables using NonCommutativeMultiply
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:30:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <deeoho$3q9$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 sbjensen at midway.uchicago.edu (Steuard Jensen) wrote:

> The context in which I'm using this stuff is a package that implements
> Grassmann variables using NonCommutativeMultiply.  My expressions are
> _supposed_ to be written in terms of real or complex numbers,
> variables defined to be real, and pairs of variables defined to be
> complex conjugates of each other.  If variables without a defined real
> or complex status somehow slip in, they should be treated as complex.

I assume that you are aware of John Browne's Grassmann Algebra page? See

  http://www.ses.swin.edu.au/homes/browne/

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Abbott                                      Phone:  61 8 6488 2734
School of Physics, M013                            Fax: +61 8 6488 1014
The University of Western Australia         (CRICOS Provider No 00126G)
AUSTRALIA                               http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul