Re: Help with the User Interface in Mathematica 5.1.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg57972] Re: [mg57918] Help with the User Interface in Mathematica 5.1.1
  • From: Omega Consulting <info at omegaconsultinggroup.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 05:58:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Create the file given by:

ToFileName[{$UserAddOnsDirectory, "Autoload", "My", "FrontEnd"},
"init.m"]

Put the following command:

SetOptions[InputNotebook[],
   WindowMargins->{{0,0},{0,0}},
   WindowSize->{Automatic,Automatic}
]

This will resize the startup nb to fill the screen.

Omega Consulting
The final answer to your Mathematica needs.
http://omegaconsultinggroup.com