Change plot symbol in graphics 3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61196] Change plot symbol in graphics 3D
  • From: "Geetha" <priyageeth at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:42:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi All,
      I have two different plots and i have made them show together.
The points in both the plots are circles (plot symbol). I want to
change one of the plot symbol to a star.  I know that there is an
option in MultipleListPlot. But my data is not in a compatible form for
a multiple list plot. This is the portion of my code. points1 and
points2 are points in 3-d space as list objects.

g1 = Graphics3D[{Point /@ points1}, ViewPoint -> {-4, -2.4, 2}];
g2 = Graphics3D[{Point /@ points2}, ViewPoint -> {-4, -2.4, 2}];
Show[g1, g2];

I was able to use ScatterPlot3D. But again, i couldn't find any option
to change the plot symbol.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks in advance,
Geetha