Re: Graphics Text background problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65078] Re: Graphics Text background problem
  • From: "J Siehler" <jsiehler at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:59:55 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I believe you want Background->Automatic, not GreyLevel[1].  Make sure
it's correct at Notebook and Global levels.

In the options inspector, settings that have been tinkered with have a
little square button beside them on the left (at least in my front
end).  You can click on the button to undo your tinkering and restore
them to their normal values.