Re: Arranging input data (nonlinear control systems)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77628] Re: [mg77563] Arranging input data (nonlinear control systems)
  • From: anguzman at ing.uchile.cl
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 05:21:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hello:
If Holding the definitions of Shift and PseudoD it\'s all you need,
you could give StateSpace the HoldFirst Atrribute:

SetAttributes[StateSpace, HoldFirst]

And then:
In[4]:=
StateSpace[{Shift[a_, t_]:= a/.t->t+1,
PseudoD[a_, t_]:= 0},f, Xt, 3+2, t, h, Yt]

Out[4]=
StateSpace[{Shift[a_,t_]:=a/.t->t+1,PseudoD[a_,t_]:=0},
f,Xt,5,t,h,Yt]

In this way, you carry the above \"StateSpace object\" without ever
actually evaluating the first argument. You can define Shift and
PseudoD extracting it from the StateSpace or using Evaluate
Hope this helps...

Atte. Andres Guzman

Maris To~nso <mtonso at staff.ttu.ee> ha escrito: