Re: Re: 3D graphics resize unintentionally when rotated

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81698] Re: [mg81664] Re: 3D graphics resize unintentionally when rotated
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 05:25:46 -0400 (EDT)

Including option RotationAction->"Fit" almost works: the image stays of
a fixed size EXCEPT when I finally release the mouse after rotating the
image.

What seems to work better is option SphericalRegion->True.  The image
remains the same size from its initial, static form through the rotation
and beyond, after the mouse button is released.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu