Re: Mouse cursor properties

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82043] Re: Mouse cursor properties
  • From: markholtuk at googlemail.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 04:28:05 -0400 (EDT)

Judging from the overwhelming response, I guess this isn't possible.

Can the Wolfram staff at least comment on this, please? If it isn't
possible, will (or should) it be so in the future?

Best wishes,

Mark

Mark R. Holt, BA, PhD,
Room 3.28
Molecular Cardiology,
Cardiovascular Division and
Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics,
New Hunt's House,
King's College London,
Guy's Hospital Campus,
LONDON, SE1 1UL.