Re: Converting notebooks to use Mathematica Player

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82569] Re: [mg82546] Converting notebooks to use Mathematica Player
  • From: Tim Brophy <timbrophy at mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:02:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Steve,

I downloaded the file to my son's MacBook which has no version of
Mathematica. I downloaded the player. No joy. Your file will not run.
When I tried it on my own machine with Mathematica 6 various error
messages appeared. Could these be the problem?

They are:

ArrayPlot::"mat" :  "Argument array at position 1 is not a list of
lists. \
    ButtonBox["",
BaseStyle->"Link",
ButtonData:>"paclet:ref/ArrayPlot",
ButtonFrame->None,
ButtonNote->"ArrayPlot::mat"] "

ArrayPlot::"mat" :  "Argument array at position 1 is not a list of
lists. \
    ButtonBox["",
BaseStyle->"Link",
ButtonData:>"paclet:ref/ArrayPlot",
ButtonFrame->None,
ButtonNote->"ArrayPlot::mat"] "

On clicking your Update button I also get the message

Do::"iterb" :  "Iterator {nupdate} does not have appropriate bounds. \
    ButtonBox["",
BaseStyle->"Link",
ButtonData:>"paclet:ref/message/General/iterb",
ButtonFrame->None,
ButtonNote->"Do::iterb"] "

Hope this helps,

Tim Brophy,