Re: Mathematica Player Pro!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87690] Re: Mathematica Player Pro!
  • From: rych <rychphd at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:50:08 -0400 (EDT)

I can see yet another reason: Mathematica is a great programming
language but no free runtime to run it. I currently only use it in the
first stage of development as proof of concept. When I want to deploy
my programs I have to rewrite them in C++. It would be great to have
some Mathematica runtime freely available.
Igor