Re: FiniteGroupData[]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94371] Re: FiniteGroupData[]
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 03:46:22 -0500 (EST)

Eric,

As suggested below I have downloaded the MathWorld folder which
contains Groups.m among many other useful packages. I also needed some
Utilities and downloaded them too.

So far so good.

My question is:-

It appears that there may be very many (hundreds?) packages and
utilities needed to evaluate interesting notebooks found all over
MathWorld.

For those of us with V7 who would like to configure our systems with
ALL the required packages what is a complete list and where do we find
them?

Thanks in advance.

Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 7.0.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (21st November, 2008)
MacOS X V 10.5.4
MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM