Re: standard error output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90233] Re: standard error output
  • From: rych <rychphd at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:09:38 -0400 (EDT)

OK, I've just tried to attach the console as follows:

AllocConsole = DefineDLLFunction["AllocConsole", "kernel32.dll",
"BOOL", {}]
AllocConsole[]

It returns '1' and indeed shows a familiar "black" console. It's
attached to the process InstallableNET.exe. Sounds promising, but when
I call my function in the DLL there's still no output in the console.
Still quiet. The search for the standard output will continue, please
feel free to join at any stage.