Block diagonal matrices

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90242] Block diagonal matrices
  • From: yo at kth.se
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:11:17 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sir,
I hope you accept my apology for bothering you. I really need to convert a
matrix (12x19) to its Block diagonal from. As far as  I searched in
Mathematica software help center, I could not find the appropriate
function. I would really appreciate if you could show me how to do this be
Mathematica.
Best regards,
Youness