Re: standard error output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90261] Re: standard error output
- From: rych <rychphd at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:14:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
I have discovered the ShowNETConsole. It shows up a console that stays empty, however. Well, my C++ functions write to stdout, but I thought that because I call the DLL via .NET/Link and because the process can have only one console attached (on Windows at least) ... I was hoping to see it in the .Net Console. So this issue remains unsolved. Please share your thoughts.