Re: Saving Packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86927] Re: Saving Packages
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:55:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

the packages exist for the same reason why your
MS-Word has macros/VBasic and you can write letters,
and other short text documents with it.

The notebooks are text documents with embedded code
for teaching/talks .. and the code is typical something
that you do *once*  and the packages include the code
for something that you wish to do on and on.

Regards
   Jens