Multiple clipboards

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88741] Multiple clipboards
  • From: Paul Schatz <pns at virginia.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:52:22 -0400 (EDT)

It can be very useful to save multiple items to a clipboard so that any
one of them can be chosen and pasted in later. I am using an Intel Mac
with OS 10.5.2. The two utilities I have that ordinarily do this are:
iClipboard and CopyPaste. Neither of these works with my Mathematica
6.0.1. I can only paste the most recent item I have copied in
Mathematica. Is there a utility or method that would permit multiple
clipboard items.

Paul