enter key on new Mac MBP

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88948] enter key on new Mac MBP
  • From: phillman5 <PHILLMAN5 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 02:35:26 -0400 (EDT)

Although this is really a Mac question, I am posting it here since the
main app it applies to is Mathmatica.  My old Ti 500 PB died so I
upgraded to a MBP. On the right side of the space bar on the PB was
the enter key, on the MBP it is another option key.  Is  there a easy
way to reassign this right option key back to being an enter key?