Re: enter key on new Mac MBP

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89006] Re: [mg88948] enter key on new Mac MBP
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 03:09:39 -0400 (EDT)

I just checked my MBP. To the right of the space bar is the command
key, followed by the enter key. I got mine in January 2008.

oops. I looked at a picture of the new MBP, and they changed it to an
option key.

There does not seem to be any method within Leopard to reassign this
key, but I seem to recall some 3rd party solutions. I'll check

george